Monday, August 27, 2012

Who I Am

I am Robert Finstad. I am a student at St. Cloud State University who is interesting in studying Information Technology. I live in St. Cloud with my Mom – at least until I'm done with university. I visit my Dad often in Cold Spring, and have two step brothers, both of whom are no longer living in his house. I have a Step Mom and a dog who is over 14 years old at my Dad's house. I am an animal friendly person and like pets. I like to spend time playing video games, sometimes by myself, and sometimes with friends, but also like to spend a considerable amount of time learning new things. Learning is very important to me, and I take all my classes seriously. I am most interested in computer technology, but will gladly learn other subjects. I try to be a friendly and open person, but I am also introverted, so I may spend a lot of time by myself. I do however still enjoy being around people, just not as often as many others. I try to help others when I can, and am interested in trying to improve myself through learning and practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment